Cannon discontinuous panel production stations and lines for insulated panels are the result of the 20 years technological successful partnership between Cannon expertise in PU/PIR dosing and foaming and Manni presses production capabilities.
The discontinuous production process is the best fitting one in many situations: tailor made shapes, different thickness, low volume production, very variable production mix for dimensions and geometry, introduction of inserts, need of high level of finishing or of frames on more than two sides, special shapes to avoid cold bridge in joining, as for corner panels.
Cannon technology is dedicated to many applications:
- buildings: wall, ceilings, roofs, modular houses, house doors, garage doors, ducts.
- cold storing: warehouses, cold rooms, cold cabinets.
- transports: refrigerated trucks, trailers, semitrailers, reefer -refrigerated containers- for intermodal logistic, ships
- process industry: heating and ventilation ducts, liquid gases storage
- automotive: thermal/noise insulation fibre glass reinforced pieces