Developed using the latest generation of metering process, mixing systems and computer controls, the Eco-Slab provides many unique advantages for the production of high quality flexible polyurethane foam blocks:
- Reduced energy and chemical consumption
- Small machine footprint to reduce space and building costs
- Robust, long life steel slate conveyor unit
- Precision chemical mixing head with variable speed drive and motor
- Proven liquid laydown and/or Maxfoam trough production technologies
- Latest generations of Omega Computer Controls
- Modular machine design, easily upgradeable in the future
- Flexibility to produce different foam types
The Eco-Slab meets the growing demand for a short compact continuous foam machine capable of producing a wide range of high quality flexible slabstock foam blocks.
At its core, the Eco-Slab has a modular build giving the customer the ultimate flexibility to design a bespoke machine according to their foam requirements.
As Nick Wood (Vita Group) testifies “… it has [the Eco-Slab] a small footprint, and while is capable of producing bigger volumes at high speed, it can manufacture bespoke, novel efficient foam. It has high level of flexibility with the ability to interchange different development additives easily. It has achieved what we needed”.